Sunday, April 6, 2008

Vegan Pizza

It's no secret. Even before I went vegan, I didn't particularly like pizza. I think working at a pizza place (even if it was just doing delivery) cured me of that affliction. This, however, is the best pizza I've had since going vegan and for many years before that. To get to the point, it's basically VwaV crust and pizza sauce topped with red onion, pineapple, homemade pepperoni, and the new Teese vegan cheese.



As others have pointed out, Teese melts better than FYH and has a "cheesier" taste. Unfortunately, straight out of the fridge it basically disintegrates in your mouth, but the cooking possibilities far outweigh that drawback. In other words, melt it or cook it and you won't be disappointed. As you can see, neither of us were.


Soundtrack: Ziggy Stardust

1 comment:

veganboyjosh said...

my compliments to the chef. that pizza looks awesome.