Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Summer Tacos

I'm overwhelmed by all the things I need to do. I'm staring the semester in the (not so pretty) face and I've tasked myself with 101 things to do and--though the list actually gives me some confidence and focus--there's a lot to do and all I want to do is sit around and watch crappy TV like "Greatest American Dog." I suppose these really are the dog days of summer.

Luckily, tonight's dinner did not add to my stress at all. I finally got around to trying another tester recipe for Happy Herbivore: Summer Tacos. Delicious and anxiety free.

2 comments:

Bianca said...

Those are beautiful! And I feel you on the not wanting to do anything kick. I've got that too....sigh...

Rural Vegan said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one lacking ambition and surviving off tacos these days. ;)